Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Great news!


Since my last post, my mom has been moved out of the hospital and into their rehabilitation center where she has been undergoing physical therapy and speech therapy. I just found out this afternoon that my mom will be able to go home on Monday! 

I will be traveling to Fort Wayne to see her this weekend at the rehabilitation center and then once she is settled back in at home, I will plan to go and spend some time with her there too.

In the meantime I will also be going to PLA in Indianapolis next week with my sister. It will be easier to go to a library conference knowing that my mom is doing well!

3 comments:

  1. That's great news! I'm so glad to hear it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news about your mom!! I hope you enjoy PLA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to hear that your mother is on the mend!! That's wonderful news :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!