Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Off the Shelf Challenge


After finally completing the Off the Shelf Challenge in 2012, I've decided to sign up again this year to whittle down more of my TBR pile!

My goal is to reach the Tempted level (5 books). 

Some of the books I might read:

A Million Suns by Beth Revis
The American Heiress by Daisy Godwin 
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Gone by Michael Grant
The Savage Grace by Bree Despain
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
Very Valentine by Adriana Trigiani
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey
Tamar by Mal Peet
StarCrossed by Elizabeth Bunce

The Off the Shelf challenge runs from January 1-December 31, 2013 and is hosted by Bookish Ardour


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your challenge! I am already planning on reading so many review books as well as using my library that I'm not sure how many books I actually own I'll get to.

    I HIGHLY recommend Entwined and StarCrossed if you're not sure where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved A Million Suns + The Scorpio Races!

    Best of luck with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!