Saturday, March 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (50)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to share what books you received for review, purchased, or checked out from the library during the past week.

I didn't do an IMM post last week so this is two weeks worth of books/e-books. I was a greedy little book piggie when I went to the library and although a couple of these were requests that finally came in, I also grabbed some off the shelves-even though I've got stacks at home. *Hiding my face in shame*

Books I'm most excited about: Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney, Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury, and Silent in the Sanctuary by Deanna Raybourn


For review:

Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready

Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott

Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury

These are all e-ARCs, courtesy of Simon and Schuster Galley Grab.

Won:

Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney

I won this at La Femme Readers and I can't wait to read it. Thanks, Eleni!

Between Sisters by Kristin Hannah

I've been wanting to try Kristin Hannah's books and I won this one at a library conference

From the library:

Clarity by Kim Harrington

Timeless by Alexandra Monir


Death Cloud by Andrew Lane


Haunting Jasmine by Anjali Banerjee


A Royal Likeness by Christine Trent

I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore


Silent in the Sanctuary by Deanna Raybourn


What did you get in your mailbox this week?

14 comments:

  1. Fab books this week. Hope you enjoy them all! You can see what I got in my mailbox here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books. I have only read 2 Kristin H books and loved them, look forward to your review of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great looking books! I got Timeless too. You're lucky your library gets such new books. Sometimes I have to wait ages for them to come in. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet books! Shift!! So cool...and I got Clarity too :D

    Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow some great books this week. I cannot wait to read Shift. Zach is so hot and I really need to find out more about Aura and what is going to happen to Logan. Enjoy all you reads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG your library is the BEST. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blimey, you certainly did get a lot of books, good ones too. I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books! I also have Shift and Between Here and Forever for review. I can't wait to read both, especially Shift! Timeless is one of my favorites of 2011 so far- I really enjoyed that read. I also want to read Clarity; can't wait to see what you think of it! Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dark Mirror has been on my TBR list forever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got clarity this week too!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great set! I especially want to read Clarity and Wrapped.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great IMM!! I'm really looking forward to reading the S&S Grab books! You really have a lot of great books here this week! I hope you enjoy them. :) I am Number Four was pretty great. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great books! I've been wanting to read Clarity for a while now. I hope you enjoy it!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic line up of books!!=) I seen I Am Number Four and really liked it so I assume I would like the book even better!!=)

    Enjoy your reads!!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!