Monday, May 31, 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading (18)


It's Monday What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books.

Books I finished last week:

Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran
For Keeps by Natasha Friend
My Invisible Boyfriend by Susie Day
The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
Sophomore Switch by Abby McDonald

Books reviewed:

The Devlin Diary by Christi Phillips
Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs
Sophomore Switch by Abby McDonald

Currently reading:

A Sweet Disorder by Jacqueline Kolosov

Books I might read next:

Fairest of Them All by Jan Blazanin

Into the Wild Nerd Yonder by Julie Halpern

The Queen's Governess by Karen Harper

The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan


What does your reading week look like?
Have a Happy Memorial Day!

8 comments:

  1. Loved your review on the Devlin Diary. I really must get this one. You had a good week and some great titles lined up for this week. Hope you like the Red Pyramid, I read it and have yet to write my review. Into the Wild Nerd Yonder sound like it might be a really fun read. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great reading week :)
    I hope you'll enjoy it The Red Pyramid, I did ;)
    Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great week! Can't wait to hear what you think of The Queen's Governess!

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Lonely Hearts Club here to read. I hope I can get to it soon! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has The Devlin Diary jsut been released? I've seen a few mentions of it in blogs over the past couple of days. It sounds like one to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great things about The Red Pyramid. Off to read your review of The Devlin Diary. :)

    My What are you reading? is here.

    Happy Monday. :)

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you just love Cleopatra's Daughter? I did and now after seeing the King Tut exhibit in New York I want to red Nefertiti even more!

    Have a super week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to hear what you think about Into the Wild Nerd Yonder, that is such a striking cover. I probably let covers influence me more then I should. The image on the cover of The Queen's Governess has been on of my LJ icons for years.

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!