Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Teen Chick Lit Challenge



This fun reading challenge is being co-hosted by Jessica at the Chick Lit Teens blog and author Kay Cassidy. For more information and to sign up, visit the 10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge page.

Since I love chick lit it should be easy for me to find 10 YA chick lit titles to read this year.

Titles I plan to read (this list may change):
1. A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
2. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
3. The Espressologist by Kristina Springer
4. Boys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots by Abby MacDonald
5. Tangled by Carolyn Mackler
6. The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
7. Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty by Jody Gehrman
8. The Oracle of Dating by Allison van Diepen
9. The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
10. Heist Society by Ally Carter


My list:
1. The Espressologist by Kristina Springer
2. Tangled by Carolyn Mackler
3. The Oracle of Dating by Allison van Diepen
4. Heist Society by Ally Carter
5. Boys, Bears, and a Serious Pair of Hiking Boots by Abby McDonald
6. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
7. A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
8. The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
9.
10.

1 comment:

  1. I have the Espressologist on my list for this challenge, too! And ooo, I want to read Heist Society, but haven't gotten to the last Gallagher Girls book yet, so I should do that first. I enjoyed Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty last year.

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!