Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First in a Series Reading Challenge



Another challenge I am participating in is the First in a Series challenge hosted by Royal Reviews. With this one I am aiming for the addicted level (reading the first book in twelve series). Last year I read several series for the first time like the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and the Sookie Stackhouse series. Hopefully I will discover some other great series this year. To participate, sign up at the Royal Reviews blog.

My list:
1. Truly, Madly by Heather Webber
2. Deliver Us From Evil by Robin Caroll
3. Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda
4. Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
5. The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig
6. The Lightkeeper's Daughter by Colleen Coble
7. Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
8. The Oracle of Dating by Allison van Diepen
9. Heist Society by Ally Carter
10. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter
11. Sucks to Be Me by Kimberly Pauley
12. Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
13. Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
14. The Mark by Jen Nadol
15. Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon
16. Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
17. The Queen's Dollmaker by Christine Trent
18. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
19. Thirteenth Child by Patricia C. Wrede
20. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
21. A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee
22. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
23. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
24. The Sheriff's Surrender by Susan Page Davis
25. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
26. The Anonymous Bride by Vickie McDonough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!