Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top Ten Books By Mood



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. There is a new subject each week and this week's topic is a rewind so I chose to do a freebie on my "Top Ten Fifteen Books By Mood".

I wanted to make this into an infographic but I've never done one before and didn't have the time. I will probably turn it into a summer reading infographic sometime in the future. 

Incidentally, these would be great picks for reading during the Dewey 24 Hour Read-a-thon coming up later this month...



If you're in the mood for humor:





The Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella





Stay by Ally Larkin



Hissy Fit by Mary Kay Andrews



If you're in the mood for humor + adventure:





The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan



The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan



The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan



If you're in the mood for humor+adventure+girl power:





The Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter



The Heist Society series by Ally Carter



If you're in the mood for humor+adventure+girl power+magic:





Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins



Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier



Paranormalcy by Kiersten White



If you're in the mood for humor+adventure+girl power+magic+romance:





Bloodlines by Richelle Mead



Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead



If you're in the mood for humor + romance:



Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie



Spring Fever by Mary Kay Andrews

6 comments:

  1. Great list! I still need to check out Ally Carter's books. I think I would really like them! I really want to read Spring Fever too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to do this post by mood! I love that every category has humor as that will be essential to make it through a 24 hour readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun categories and book suggestions. I've only read a few of these, but lots of them are on my TBR list (er, mountain. Chain.) Thanks for the recs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I've enjoyed several of these myself. Love how you put the humor+ in all of them :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your choice of topic this week. I like a fun read every once in a while. thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I've just started reading the Gallagher Girls series and it is fantastic, the books definitely put a smile on my face!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!