Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge


The purpose of the Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge is to read books from a list of over 100 favorite titles nominated by book bloggers. I've always liked participating in this challenge because you get to read all kinds of great books. This year, I even contributed some of my favorites to the list. 

Last year, I signed up for Level 1 (5 books) and I am hoping to reach the same goal this year. Some of the books I might read for the challenge:

Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
Crewel by Gennifer Albin
The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
The Midwife's Confession by Diane Chamberlain
The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks

The Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge is hosted by Reading with Tequila

1 comment:

  1. I really liked Crewel-I read it at a great time as a palate cleanser after some disappointing books. I also cannot remember if I've read Howl's Moving Castle although I know I've read some DWJ so I might add that to my to-read list this year.

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!