Saturday, November 17, 2012

2013 E-book Challenge


I've enjoyed participating in the 2012 E-book Challenge this past year and I am looking forward to participating again next year. When I started the 2012 challenge, I thought I'd only read a few e-books but due to my wrist problems, it's easier to read on my Kindle than holding heavy books for any length of time. Most of the books I've read this year have been e-books and I've even been able to download e-books from my library. 

The 2013 E-book Challenge goes from January 1st-December 31, 2013 and you can sign up any time between now and December 15, 2013. There are seven different reading levels from Level 1 (5 e-books) to Level 7 (150 e-books). 

My goal for this past year was only 10 e-books and since I've done well with it this year, I think I will set next year's goal higher and aim for Level 4 (50 books).

If you'd like to participate in the 2013 E-book Challenge, you can find out all about the challenge and sign up at Workaday Reads.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I haven't decided if I want to participate in any challenges this year but this was one I crushed in 2011, the first year I had my nook.

    I hope your wrists are doing better and I'm so glad the e-reader is available to help you fill your love of reading while also not hurting yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Kindle for the same exact reason...makes life so much easier! I'm going to be signing up for this challenge and a few others for next year!

    Kristie
    http://mypaperlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!