Sunday, July 8, 2012

Get The Chaperone for only $2.99!



Today only, The Chaperone by Laura Moriarty is $2.99 for both Kindle and Nook! I haven't read it yet but I've read rave reviews from bloggers and professional reviewers so I'll definitely be picking up a copy.



For those who read YA books, one of my favorite fantasy novels from last year, The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson is currently only $2.99 for Kindle and Nook. The sequel, The Crown of Embers will be published in September so now is the perfect time to pick up a copy if you haven't read it yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!