Monday, September 6, 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading (31)


It's Monday What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. I always enjoy seeing what other people have read and reviewed over the past week. It is also a great way to find new books to add to that ever-growing TBR list!

My move went smoothly but I didn't have much time for reading with all the last minute packing I did last week! I also don't have the Internet set up at my apartment yet so I haven't done much blogging either. I did have some blog posts scheduled before the move. Currently I am at my parents' house so I'm happily attached to the computer again. They'll probably think I came home to use their Internet instead of spending time with them :)


Books finished:
 
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
 
Books reviewed:
 
Love's First Light by Jamie Carie
 
Currently reading:
 
 
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
 
I am enjoying rereading this book but I am impatient to read Mockingjay. My sister just finished it and said it was fantastic and that I'd love it.
 
What I plan to read next:
 
 
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
 
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
 
A Memory Between Us by Sarah Sundin
 
My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares
 
My Name is Mary Sutter by Robin Oliveira

7 comments:

  1. I hope you are soon settled in after your move. I thought Mockingjay was powerful and moving. I hope you enjoy it. I am really envious because I really want to read Nightshade. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're enjoying The Hunger Games! Just wait until you get to CF and Mockingjay, they'll blow your mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still waiting for my copy of Mockingjay to arrive :( is obviously coming via "snail mail"
    Hope you enjoy some more reading time now you're settled in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think A Memory Between Us is right up my alley.

    I am currently reading Eating Animals (for a review and giveaway), and I have of course read a lot of children's book this week too.

    On my to read list is Practical Glamour (which I will be giving away 2 copies of), and The Possibility of Everything by Hope Edelman.
    I would like to invite you to Book Lover’s Blog Hop@Story Time Under the Stars. At the Book Lovers’ Blog Hop you can link up a book review and connect with other book reviewers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by yesterday. I hope to finish My name is Memory today and it's just a wonderful story. I'm curious to see how it will end.

    I did have the book earlier this summer (library) but didn't have time to read it before it was due back - I was so excited to see an audio copy available (library). Be sure to give the book more time than you might think to get the rhythm of the book (Daniel's memories bounce back in time, Lucy stays current day).

    It's like The Time Traveler's Wife 'light'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Hunger Games series is a great housewarming gift to yourself. Enjoy them all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did a lot of last minute packing with my move too. I never mean to do it that way, it just happens!

    I think I might be the last blogger left to read the Hunger Games, it's on my list, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Glad to hear you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!