Saturday, August 7, 2010

In My Mailbox (26)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to share what books you received for review, purchased, or checked out from the library during the past week.

 I was most excited to receive Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly, a YA novel which deals with the French Revolution. I also received some nice YA paranormal ARCs and I got Stealing Heaven from the library. I am a big Elizabeth Scott fan but I still haven't read all of her books. This one sounds fantastic.

For review:

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto

Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
(Courtesy of Around the World Tours)

Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan

Another Pan by Daniel Nayeri and Dina Nayeri Vierqutz

From the library:

Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott

Love's First Light by Jamie Carie

The Virgin Blue by Tracy Chevalier


What books did you receive this week?

11 comments:

  1. I want to read Halo! And, I look forward to seeing how our reviews of Revolution compare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books. I'm reading Halo right now, it's pretty good so far. Revolution is one I'm really looking forward to, so I can't wait to see what you think. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week! I can't wait to read Halo. I had a hard time getting into Immortal Beloved. Hopefully you'll have better luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great books! can't wait to hear what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another Pan looks so interesting! Great books this week.

    Happy reading! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool list!
    I'll be really interested to see what you think of HALO - I've read reviews that have been all over the place.
    Have an awesome reading week :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Halo looks so good, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had a great week! I've heard great things about Halo. Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so envious about Halo. :) I've been waiting for this for so long!

    I'm not a big fan of Elizabeth Scott, but Stealing Heaven is one of the few I liked. Hope you enjoy that as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like Halo! Such a sweet love story. Revolution was really amazing...took abit to sink in, but when it did, it was excellent and stayed with me for days after!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!