Monday, July 19, 2010

The Huge TBR Readathon: The Sequel


Kristen at Bookworming in the 21st Century is hosting another Huge TBR Readathon. I really enjoyed the first one so I am participating again. The readathon begins today and ends on Sunday July 25th.

My TBR pile is once again overwhelming and I need to get through as many of my library books and ARC tour books as I can before my out of town visitors arrive this Sunday.  

Books I hope to finish (I know I probably won't be able to finish half of these):

Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (I am currently reading this for an ARC Tour)
Cate of the Lost Colony by Lisa Klein
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink (I've already read a few chapters)
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Sea by Heidi Kling
Caleb + Kate by Cindy Martinusen
Blood Royal by Vanora Bennett

I will only be keeping track of the number of books I read because that makes it easier for me. So now I'm off to find out what is going on with Ethan and Lena in Beautiful Darkness. If you are interested in signing up for the readathon, visit Bookworming in the 21st Century.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I might join in too, but with low expectations on how much I will achieve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! I just joined myself, although I wasn't brave enough to list the number of books that I need to get through. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck & have fun!!!
    You have great books waiting for you :)
    I want to know what happens with Ethan & Lena, too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!