Monday, June 14, 2010

The Huge TBR Readathon


Kristin at Bookworming in the 21st Century is holding the Huge TBR Readathon this week. It starts today and ends Sunday June 20th. The goal is to just reduce your TBR pile.

Here is part of my TBR pile:

Not Quite Paradise by Adele Barker (currently reading)
Fairest of Them All by Jan Blazanin (currently reading)
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus-for ARC tour at YA Addict
Dead In The Family by Charlaine Harris
Changeless by Gail Carriger
Crazy Beautiful by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
The Earth, My Butt, and Other Round Things by Carolyn Mackler
White Cat by Holly Black
Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs
Toads and Diamonds by Heather Tomlinson
Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George
Rising Shadow by Jacqueline Wheeler
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
The Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan

My plan is to get through as many library books as I can and then hit my ARC pile. I don't know how many hours I will be able to devote to reading. I also have to get caught up on cleaning. I should be participating in a cleanathon instead of a readathon but where's the fun in that?

Wish me luck!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm guessing in order to finish those, you'd have to do absolutely nothing but READ. Only bathroom breaks in between lol. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a list! Good luck and happy reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I am participating, too. Don't know how much reading I can get done, but my goal is to read 7 books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, at least you've got The Iron Daughter. Good luck ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list of books! I'm even jealous ;)
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list - enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only read Shadow Hills on your list, but want to read the others (and own a few of them!). Have a great reading week and hope you get all of those read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck, its World Cup time how can you be reading more books, lol :-)

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!