Wednesday, August 14, 2013

ARC August Update


I can't believe we are in the middle of August already. Today the weather is a lot cooler-a reminder that Fall is just around the corner.

I signed up to participate in ARC August to try to whittle down my overwhelming pile of e-ARCs. So far this month I have finished two ARCs:


The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty (my review will be up tomorrow)


The Light in the Ruins by Chris Bohjalian


Currently I am reading:

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell 

I really like it so far though it is different from Eleanor and Park. I hope to finish it by this weekend.

Then I plan to read one of these:

The Deepest Night by Shana Abe (I'm still reading book one in the series)
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
The Sum of All Kisses by Julia Quinn
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill

Have you read any of these? Any recommendations?




2 comments:

  1. I loved The Bitter Kingdom so hope that's a good read for you!

    I still have Fangirl in my queue-I'm trying to make myself wait so that the anticipation builds until I finally dive in and devour it all in one sitting most likely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Fangirl, I reallye enjoyed Attachments. I had to put down Husbands Secret and I was really looking forward to it but 5 chapters in and I just wasn't engaged.

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!