Thursday, December 22, 2011

2012 Eclectic Reader Challenge


The Eclectic Reader Challenge is hosted by Book'd Out. I like the idea of this challenge because the aim is to read books from different genres and I know I have a tendency to avoid certain genres like the plague (horror, science fiction). Since I should be familiar with a variety of genres for my job, I think this is the perfect challenge for me!

The goal of the challenge is to read one book from each genre:

1. Literary Fiction
2. Crime/Mystery Fiction
3. Romantic Fiction
4. Historical Fiction
5. Young Adult
6. Fantasy
7. Science Fiction
8. Nonfiction
9. Horror
10. Thriller/Suspense
11. Classic
12. Your favorite genre

To find out all the details and sign up, visit Book'd Out.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you joining me for The Eclectic Reader Challenge!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!