Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge




The Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge is hosted by Reading With Tequila. The aim is to read books from a large list of recommendations (over 200) from fellow book bloggers. I participated in the 2011 BBRC but I did not do very well. I've decided to try it again this year but I will aim for only Level I (5 books from the list) and see how I do.


I have read 16 of the top 25 books on this year's list but there are several books on the list that I want to try to read in 2012.


Books I'd like to read for the challenge:


The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Legend by Marie Lu
Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen


If you'd like to sign up for the Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge, visit Reading With Tequila.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!