Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Top Ten 5 Star Reads



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. There is a new subject each week and this week's theme is "Top Ten Recent 5 Star Reads".

I've only given one 5 star rating this year (not including favorite books I've reread like Pride and Prejudice) so these are mostly from 2015. Of all the books, The Nightingale is my absolute favorite. 


Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys

Winter by Marissa Meyer

Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford

Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine

All the Rage by Courtney Summers

Inside the O'Briens by Lisa Genova

Still Alice by Lisa Genova

The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace

The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord

The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah


5 comments:

  1. We have some of the same picks - The Nightingale, The Start of Me and You, Salt to the Sea are definitely some of my favorites. I look forward to continuing with the Lunar Chronicle series and I really should read The Storyspinner! I am glad to hear your mom is doing better. I hope you had a great Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had quite a few 4 1/2 stars which include The Nightingale. Still Alice is an all time favourite. I want to read Inside the O'briens soon. I am starting to hear a lot about Salt to the Sea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few of these books on my TBR - I can't wait to get to them! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed The Start of Me and You! And I have been hearing nothing but good things about Salt to the Sea! Great list :)

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Start of Me and You is one of my favorite books in the history of the universe! (partly kidding, partly not) I also love Winter and the Nightingale. The Storyspinner and Ink and Bone are on my tbr, so I'm glad to see them here!
    here's my ttt!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!