Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving and a Blogging Break


Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday. I will be spending my Thanksgiving with my parents and on Saturday my sister and her husband will be there for a Thanksgiving meal Sri Lankan style :)

I'm taking a much needed blogging break before the Christmas holidays this year so I'll see you in a couple of weeks if not before then!

In the meantime, here's some holiday cheer, courtesy of my library (that's my boss playing Santa!):







3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Christina, have a wonderful time sharing it with your family. Love the turkey bowling Santa clip, thanks for the giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Christina! Enjoy the time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!! Santa clip is great!

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!