Saturday, January 11, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Update 2

Bout of Books

So now that there are only a couple days left of the read-a-thon I am starting to worry that I won't reach my goal of reading at least 5 books. So far I have read 3 books but one of those is a novella.

Since my last update, I have read:


Going Rogue by Robin Benway


Currently I am reading:


The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson

I don't think I will be finishing it during the read-a-thon because I can't focus on it. Parts of it flow really well but the parts set in Allan's past are much slower paced.


The Promise of Stardust by Priscille Sibley

I should be finishing this one today. It is a page-turner and I had to force myself to put it down or I'd probably have read well into the night.


I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai

I am not sure I will be finishing this one this week either but I do like it. Nonfiction just takes me longer to get through.


Here are some other books I might read to meet my read-a-thon goals in the next few days. Any suggestions or recommendations for what I should read next?

The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman
Always on My Mind by Jill Shalvis
Love Water Memory by Jennie Shortridge
Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen
Alienated by Melissa Landers


1 comment:

  1. Not familiar with any on your list but I'd suggest picking the shortest and going for that-my trick when I need to get another book read.

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!