Monday, August 19, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


So I am a little late in signing up for this but I have been reading all day (nothing like a "bout" of flu to give you an excuse to stay in and read!).

My goals:

Finish at least 3 books

What I am currently reading:


The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abe

On my TBR pile:

The Deepest Night by Shana Abe
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
True Sisters by Sandra Dallas
The Sum of All Kisses by Julia Quinn
How to Lose a Bride in One Night by Sophie Jordan

4 comments:

  1. You know there's something up when my first thought is jealousy that you have the flu and are stuck in bed-I just really want to spend a lot of time reading but work and other commitments will prevent that this week. Oh well, at least you are reading a lot and are hopefully almost on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No good you have the flu but it's always nice to have an excuse to read lol. Hope you love the Shana Abe's as much as I did.
    I must read Crown of Embers so I can continue with The Bitter Kingdom. I did like the first book.

    Have a wonderful week, happy reading and hope you reach your read-a-thon goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo, Hallo! :)

    I sort of know how you feel, as I didn't feel that well myself a day or so ago,... thankfully I can say I'm out of it now! I did lose a near-solid day for the Bout, but that couldn't be helped! I was simply thankful to *start!* Haunted! The first book your reading looks quite interesting! I wonder if your enjoying it!?

    I love reading romances myself, and look forward to seeing your reactions when your able to post them! :) Feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checking in. Hope you are enjoying the read-a-thon.
    -Dilettantish Reader

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!