Saturday, October 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (65)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to share what books you received for review, purchased, or checked out from the library during the past week.


For review:


Lovetorn by Kavita Daswani

I received this for review from Around the World ARC Tours. I've read one of Daswani's books for adults and I enjoyed this YA book. Lovetorn is the story of a girl engaged at the age of three who moves to the U.S. as a teen and finds herself falling in love with someone else.


The Time in Between by Maria Duenas

I think this sounds really interesting. It was first published in Spain and is a bestseller in Europe. Dressmaking+WWII+romance+espionage = something I want to read!


Purchased:


Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder

I have been wanting to read this series for a really long time so I finally bought Poison Study for my Kindle. I already know a lot of the plot details since I read the Glass series but I am sure I will love this anyway.


Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind

I really want to try this series (and watch the show based on it) so since it is on sale this month for Kindle, I went ahead and bought it.


The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley

I am a fan of Susanna Kearsley and when I saw that it was on sale, I decided to buy it even though I have the  e-ARC for review from NetGalley. 


From the library:


Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan

This sounds like Across the Universe meets Wither and it has received mixed reviews but I am going to give it a try anyway.


Between by Jessica Warman

I am in the mood for some suspense/mystery books now that Halloween is here. I am currently enjoying The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and I have heard really good things about Between

8 comments:

  1. Great mailbox! Lovetorn sounds great, and I can't wait to get my hands on Between! I received The Time in Between also... here's hoping we both enjoy it! I agree it does sound awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy Poison Study-it's one of my favorite books of all time and I love seeing other people get to fall in love with Yelena and Valek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I really want to read Glow! I can't wait to see what you think of it. :) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love-Torn sounds really good! Glow was pretty good, it was kind of strange but pretty intense and hard to put down. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Glow! It's an awesome book. I loved the setting so, so much. I hope you enjoy it!
    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. GLOW looks really good and so does LOVE-TORN. I hope you enjoy all your awesome set of books this week.

    Happy reading! :)

    My IMM: http://aneverendingfantasy.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-101611.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab set! Daswani's book sounds very interesting. I'll have to check it out.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!