Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Big Game's On Read-a-thon


I just found out about this read-a-thon at Jenn's Bookshelves and I thought it sounded like a fun way to spend the day. I will not be watching the Super Bowl and I was planning to spend some time reading today anyway so it works out perfectly! What I love about this read-a-thon is that it is so laid back. There really aren't any time requirements.

My short list of books for this challenge:

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins

I hope to finish up The Iron Queen today and spend some time reading a little of North and South. I don't think I'll be able to finish that one yet since I need to start reading Demonglass for an ARC tour.

If you'd like to participate in the read-a-thon, visit Jenn's Bookshelves to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!