Monday, May 31, 2010

Weekly Affiliate Update May 24-30


I am now an affiliate of the awesome Amelia at Imagination in Focus!
If you haven't checked out her blog, you should. She reads and reviews a lot of YA/MG fantasy.

Amelia's week

Books reviewed:

Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier
The Shadow Hunt by Katherine Langrish
Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev

Some recent posts:

In My Mailbox
Blog Clean Up
How It All Ends (series)

Contests:

Amelia is giving away a copy of The Shadow Hunt

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations with being a new affiliate to her blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! I'm so glad to be affiliates with you :D I'm making my post now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you two. What a great combo.

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!