Friday, March 11, 2016

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge

Take Control of Your TBR Pile

I'm participating in the Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer since my TBR pile is currently out of control! I meant to post this last week but I'm a little behind! The challenge started March 1st and will end at midnight on March 31st. The goal is to read or listen to books from your TBR pile that were published before March 1st. Interested in participating? It's not too late to sign up. Click the button above to sign up and get all the details.

My goal is to finish some of the ARCs I've got that I meant to get to last year or from early this year. I even have ARCs from 2014 that I haven't read and forgot about so we'll see what I can get through before the end of the challenge. 

I will also be sharing my updates on this post instead of doing multiple posts. 

Books I read for the challenge:

The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine
When Crickets Cry by Charles Martin
His Right Hand by Mette Ivie Harrison
Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman (forgot to review this one)
A Window Opens by Elisabeth Egan

2 comments:

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!