Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!



This year my family is celebrating on Saturday so I am having a quiet day at home today. I have some books to read and movies to watch and I plan to treat myself to a little pumpkin pie later. :)

It's been a stressful year but I have a lot to be thankful for. I am thankful for my loving family, friends, a job I enjoy and great people to work with, and most especially my mom's complete recovery from her illness this past February. I am also thankful for my readers. Thanks for continuing to read my blog even though I haven't been at my best this year.

I wish you and yours a happy Thanksgiving! 



2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Christina! Enjoy your time with your family and I am so glad to hear your mom has made a complete recovery. :) I hope you get to relax with some good books this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your family time and of course reading and relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!