Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Update 1

Bout of Books

I didn't get much reading done on Monday but yesterday I read two books: 

Waking Kate by Sarah Addison Allen (a prequel novella to Lost Lake)
The Pursuit of Mary Bennet by Pamela Mingle

Currently I am reading:

The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson (this book started out really well but now things have slowed down and I put it aside to read other books)

Going Rogue by Robin Benway
(So far I am enjoying this sequel to Also Known As)




1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I'm currently reading Going Rogue as well and hope to finish today so we can compare thoughts soon.

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!