Monday, August 20, 2012

Bout of Books Wrap Up

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

My goals were to read 4-6 books, finish at least one review book, read 50-100 pages in A Game of Thrones and read every day except for Friday and Saturday. 

How did I do?

I only managed to finish one book, Code Name Verity but I did read over 350 pages in A Game of Thrones and I read every day, even Friday and Saturday so I was pleased overall. I do wish I'd finished more books and that I'd been able to participate in more challenges but it was still a fun experience.

2 comments:

  1. i haven't been too good with reading this year. which reminds me, i need to get my hands on GOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you had fun! Hope to see you in January at Bout-of-Books 6.0 ;)

    ReplyDelete

Reading Extensively is now an award free blog. Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment. I enjoy receiving feedback! Due to increase in spam, I've enabled comment moderation. Sorry for any inconvenience!